Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dedication Pictures

Well, these are a long time coming! It's been awhile since I have posted anything....and I know you all are just dying to see more Lily! :) Here are a few pictures from her baby dedication....
There wasn't much left of the rose when Lillian was done with it!



And finally, here is a video of Mommy and Daddy serenading our most precious Lillian Noel...we didn't have much (any) time to put the song together...and as a matter of fact, Daddy and Mommy agree it's pretty butchered compared to the original version by Christy Nockels....BUT we decided to share anyway. I have posted the lyrics below....we changed a few words to fit Lily Noel just a little better...'the tenderness of God is rolling around in our living room tonight'....





Baby woman, tiny in stature now
But your heart is a treasure

Little princess come follow behind me

I am reaching for you


(chorus)
Lillian, God has answered my prayers

Lillian, God will conquer my fears

To mother a daughter, to look you in the eye

To know that I have everything to walk with you in life

To give you to Jesus that He would impart

The wisdom that I'm longing for to mother your heart

Lillian, God has answered my prayers

There will be others to lead and to guide you girl
But only one you'll call Mother,
The honor is all mine
to show you what a woman's like
I'm so glad you're mine


(chorus)

Oh the tenderness of God
is rolling around
In our living room tonight
She's lighting up her daddy's eyes

I know he just wants to freeze you in time

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

What an AWESOME song!!! Love hearing you sing.